Simpson is a manufacturer of cleaning units and is well-known for its industrial approach related to the design and construction of its pressure washers. The brand has been covering a wide area of surfaces that can be cleaned using their machines, from vehicles to walls, decks, and patios.
The best Simpson pressure washers are renowned for their sturdiness and durability. These units come with advantages and disadvantages that are present in the Simpson pressure washer reviews.
Factors such as warranty policies, customer service, and brand history are presented in this Simpson pressure washer buying guide.
The best Simpson pressure washers are listed below:
- Simpson Cleaning WS5050H
- Simpson Cleaning PS4240H
- Simpson Cleaning MSH3125-S
Best Simpson Pressure Washers Comparison Chart
Simpson Cleaning WS5050H
|View On Amazon|
Simpson Cleaning PS4240H
|View On Amazon|
Simpson Cleaning MSH3125-S
|View On Amazon|
Best Simpson Power Washer Reviews (Updated List)
1. Simpson Cleaning WS5050H
The Simpson Cleaning WS5050H is a gas-powered pressure washer designed for professional use. This power washer provides great results for various cleaning tasks such as professional paint preparation, facility maintenance, agricultural equipment cleaning, or graffiti removal.
The Simpson Cleaning WS5050H, also called the Water Shotgun WS5050H, is different from its competitors due to the high power it provides, of 25000 CU. This power washer is equipped with a 20HP Honda GX630 V-twin engine that delivers good fuel efficiency, quiet operation, and high levels of adaptability. This electric start engine generates a maximum pressure of 5000 PSI at 5 GPM.
The Simpson Cleaning WS5050H Water Shotgun costs around $4200.
The Simpson Cleaning WS5050H Water Shotgun is long-lasting. This pressure washer has a powder-coated welded steel frame construction that has anti-corrosive properties. The hose included in the package is abrasion and kink resistant because it is made of steel-braided rubber, and comes with a polyurethane outer jacket.
The accessories of the Simpson Cleaning WS5050H Water Shotgun are a spray gun that has a 48-inch insulated lance, 5 quick-connect nozzle tips, a 50-feet high-pressure hose, and a siphon tube.
The Simpson Cleaning WS5050H Water Shotgun comes with a warranty policy that includes 3 years for the engine, 7 years for the pump, 10 years for the frame, and 90 days for the accessories.
The advantages of the Simpson Cleaning WS5050H Water Shotgun are as follows:
- The Simpson Cleaning WS5050H Water Shotgun comes with a low oil shutdown feature that stops the engine when oil levels are too low.
- The Simpson Cleaning WS5050H Water Shotgun offers high levels of mobility because it is equipped with two 13-inch premium aluminum wheels suited for any type of terrain.
- The Simpson Cleaning WS5050H Water Shotgun is very easy to assemble.
- The Simpson Cleaning WS5050H Water Shotgun is supplied with a trigger safety feature.
- The Simpson Cleaning WS5050H Water Shotgun has a triplex pump with ceramic pistons that increase the lifespan of the unit.
The disadvantages of the Simpson Cleaning WS5050H Water Shotgun are as follows:
- The Simpson Cleaning WS5050H Water Shotgun comes with high vibration levels.
- The Simpson Cleaning WS5050H Water Shotgun is a bit heavy, as it weighs 344 pounds.
- The Simpson Cleaning WS5050H Water Shotgun’s engine has an electric start, but the 12V battery is not included in the package.
2. Simpson Cleaning PS4240H
The Simpson Cleaning PS4240H is a reliable high-performance pressure washer equipped with a gas-powered engine ideal for heavy-duty cleaning tasks. This machine is designed to perform well on cleaning jobs such as deck cleaning, graffiti removal, paint preparation, wood restoration, and more.
The Simpson Cleaning PS4240H is a powerful unit that is different from similar products due to its good quality-price ratio. This pressure washer costs around $1300-$1400 and can deliver up to 4200 PSI at a maximum water flow rate of 4GPM, retrieving 16800 CU.
The Simpson Cleaning PS4240H is supplied with a Honda GX390 engine that automatically shuts down when the oil levels are low. The pump of this unit has an advanced oil seal technology and features sight glass, allowing the user to check the oil without using a dipstick. This checkup sight glass also offers the possibility of observing water contamination. This pump has ceramic-coated pistons that make it long-lasting.
The accessories for the Simpson Cleaning PS4240H included in the package are a 50-feet high-pressure hose, a spray gun, a lance, 5 nozzle tips, a siphon tube, and a pack of engine oil.
The Simpson Cleaning PS4240H weighs 136 pounds without the accessories and is easy to maneuver due to the two 13-inch pneumatic tires attached to the frame of the unit. This pressure washer requires enough storage space as other gas power washers do and has an onboard hose handle.
The Simpson Cleaning PS4240H is backed by a solid warranty policy that features 3 years for the engine, 5 years for the pump, and 10 years for the frame.
The advantages of the Simpson Cleaning PS4240H are as follows:
- The Simpson Cleaning PS4240H comes with a long-lasting non-marring steel-reinforced hose.
- The Simpson Cleaning PS4240H is supplied with a spray gun that has M22 connections, making the unit versatile.
- The Simpson Cleaning PS4240H has a durable frame with welded steel construction that is powder-coated.
- The Simpson Cleaning PS4240H’s fittings are really easy to use.
- The Simpson Cleaning PS4240H’s engine starts easily.
The disadvantages of the Simpson Cleaning PS4240H are as follows:
- The Simpson Cleaning PS4240H is a bit noisy compared to other gas pressure washers.
- The Simpson Cleaning PS4240H’s hose is a bit stiff.
3. Simpson Cleaning MSH3125-S
The Simpson Cleaning MSH3125-S is a powerful gas pressure washer suited for performing light and medium-duty cleaning jobs. This machine delivers high-performance in preparing walls for painting, cleaning outdoor furniture, sidewalks, patios, garage doors, vehicles, and more.
The Simpson Cleaning MSH3125-S pressure washer stands out due to its high performance and durability. This power washer is powered by a GC190 premium residential gas motor produced by Honda. This engine can generate 3100 PSI and 2.5 GPM, resulting in a total of 7750 CU.
The pump of the Simpson Cleaning MSH3125-S is axial, uses OEM Technologies, and is encased in a housing made of non-corrosive anodized die-cast aluminum. This brass head pump is maintenance-free and does not need any oil changes, as it has been supplied with oil by the manufacturer.
The Simpson Cleaning MSH3125-S pressure washer can be bought for around $400.
The design of the Simpson Cleaning MSH3125-S makes it easy to move around. The frame has a welded steel construction and is supplied with two 10-inch premium pneumatic tires that ease transportation and maneuverability on any type of terrain.
The Simpson Cleaning MSH3125-S package includes a 25-feet MorFlex hose resistant to abrasion, 5 quick-connect nozzle tips, an ergonomic spray gun with M22 connection, an OC spray lance, and a siphon tube – filter included.
The warranty for the Simpson Cleaning MSH3125-S covers5 years for the frame, 2 years for the engine, 1 year for the pump, and 60 days for the accessories. Warranty is not provided if maintenance and storage are not done according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Freeze damaged components, for example, are not covered by this warranty.
The advantages of the Simpson Cleaning MSH3125-S gas pressure washer are as follows:
- The Simpson Cleaning MSH3125-S ensures ease of access to the pump.
- The Simpson Cleaning MSH3125-S’s engine starts easily.
- The Simpson Cleaning MSH3125-S is very powerful for its price range.
- The Simpson Cleaning MSH3125-S is long-lasting compared to similar products.
- The Simpson Cleaning MSH3125-S has a warranty for the accessories, which many manufacturers don’t offer.
The disadvantages of the Simpson Cleaning MSH3125-S gas pressure washer are as follows:
- The Simpson Cleaning MSH3125-S doesn’t come with an onboard soap tank.
- The Simpson Cleaning MSH3125-S’s hose holder is not very reliable.
Simpson Cleaning – About
Simpson Cleaning is a company established in 1961 that has become one of the most renowned brands in the gas pressure washer industry. This company is based in the USA and is focused on providing high-quality products that deliver high performance. The brand has specialized in the manufacturing of residential and commercial pressure washers that have an industrial design.
Simpson Cleaning’s trustworthiness is stated by the fact that DeWalt and Briggs & Stratton use the same assembly line for manufacturing their cleaning units in the Simpson production line in Decatur, Arkansas. The fact that these well-known brands associate their names with Simpson is solid proof of the reliability, high quality, and high-performance levels of the Simpson machines.
Why Get a Simpson Pressure Washer?
Simpson power washers are durable and reliable, regardless of the model, because the main focus of this brand is to keep their machines at high standards. The proof of that is that Simpson Cleaning has maintained its leading position in the power washing industry for years. The benefits of the Simpson cleaning units are as follows:
1. The Simpson pressure washers are powered by reliable engines.
Simpson Cleaning has managed to increase the value of its products by supplying them with high-quality powerful engines that make them long-lasting, reliable, and provide high performance. These engines are manufactured by famous brands, such as Honda, Briggs & Stratton, Kohler, and Vanguard. There is also a line of engines engineered by Simpson that rises up to the same quality standards.
The Simpson pressure washers are powered by engines that generate pressure rates between 1500 PSI and 7000 PSI. These motors’ maximum pressure rates differ among models. The Simpson cleaning units also deliver water flow rates between 1.2 GPM and 5.5 GPM, which offers versatility and the option of high CU levels.
2. The Simpson pressure washers are equipped with durable pumps.
Simpson pressure washers come with high-quality pumps that make these units durable. The two types of pumps used by Simpson are triplex pumps and axial pumps. Triplex pumps are the most durable on the market and can expand the lifespan of a power washer to as much as 10 years. Axial pumps are also a reliable option that can work in good parameters for an average of 5 years. Axial pumps have to be replaced in case of deterioration, unlike triplex pumps that can be repaired.
The pumps used for the Simpson cleaning units are manufactured by CAT, Comet, Udor, OEM, and AAA. AAA is a brand created by Simpson’s holding company. The AAA replacement pumps are an asset because they are created according to the needs of Simpson cleaning units, improving their performance. These models are easy to install and provide high performance for a longer period compared to competitors. The constant and reliable water flow that these pumps generate is also a plus.
The features that increase the lifespan of the pumps used by Simpson include the Bypass mode and the thermal relief valve. The Bypass mode prevents damage to the pump when the gun trigger is not engaged by recirculating the water inside the pump. This way the operator can reposition without having to turn the pressure washer off. The thermal relief valve releases water from the pump when the water temperature is too high. Every pressure washer model has different characteristics but most of the Simpson models have one or both of these features.
3. The Simpson pressure washers come with a wide selection of accessories and replacement parts.
Simpson pressure washers are efficient and versatile because they are compatible with different accessories that allow them to be used on various surfaces and for a wide selection of cleaning tasks. These accessories include high-pressure hoses, surface cleaners, nozzles, spray guns, and lances.
The accessories manufactured by Simpson are made of quality materials, such as aluminum and stainless steel, and use technologies that increase their performance and durability. The Morflex technology, for example, is used for the production of cold water high-pressure hoses and provides kink resistance and increased flexibility. The hoses manufactured by this brand fulfill different needs in terms of temperature and length. Most of the Simpson attachments are universal and compatible with an extensive selection of pressure washer brands.
The replacement parts provided by Simpson include brass couplers, o-ring kits, and replacement pumps. Simpson also markets a pump saver that facilitates the storage of the pump during the cold season or for extended periods. All these accessories and replacement parts are accessible and relatively affordable considering their durability.
4. There is a wide variety of Simpson pressure washer models to choose from.
Simpson Cleaning has developed an extensive selection of pressure washer series that are best suited for different jobs, such as residential, commercial, or industrial cleaning tasks. The most renowned Simpson series are listed below:
- The Simpson Megashot Series is a premium residential chain of pressure washers focused on light to medium-duty cleaning tasks. These units are easy to start and are built using high-quality materials that make them long-lasting and reliable. The Megashot power washers are ideal for operators looking to invest in quality products for DIY cleaning jobs. The names of the pressure washers in this series start with the letters ‘MS’, followed by a number, for example, the Megashot MS60773, or the Simpson MSV3024.
- The Simpson Powershot Series is designed for commercial use and fulfills the needs of the cleaning pros that have to deal with heavy-duty cleaning tasks, such as graffiti removal, paint preparation, wood restoration, and more. The models in this series are easy to recognize, as they start with the letters ‘PS’, such as the Powershot PS4240.
- The Simpson Aluminum Series includes the Simpson power washers that start with ‘ALH’, for example, the ALH3228 model. These pressure washers are designed for commercial use and stand out because their frames are fabricated using aircraft-grade aluminum. This material makes them less heavy than units with steel-crafted frames, which facilitates transportation and maneuverability.
- The Simpson Water Shotgun Series is designed for industrial use, which means that aside from their durable constructions, these pressure washers are equipped with heavy-duty engines and pumps. These machines are supplied with cooling systems and safety mechanisms that expand their lifespan and make them perfect for heavy-duty deep cleaning tasks, such as fleet maintenance, industrial job sites, professional cleaning services, and more.
5. The Simpson pressure washers are backed up by reliable warranty policies.
Simpson Cleaning offers some of the most complex warranty policies on the market. There are different warranties for the frame, the engine, the pump, and the accessories. These policies have strict specifications when it comes to types of damage, as they cover defects in workmanship and materials. Other types of deterioration, such as freeze or chemical damage, are not backed by these policies.
The warranties for the Simpson pressure washers are as follows:
- Simpson pressure washer engine warranty – These warranties are offered by the motors’ manufacturers, and not by Simpson, except for the Simpson engines. The periods covered by these warranties are between 2 and 3 years.
- Simpson pressure washer pump warranty – The warranties for the pumps of Simpson cleaning units cover between 2 and 5 years and are also provided by the manufactures of the pumps. The AAA pumps are the ones that are usually backed by a 5-year warranty, but it depends on the model.
- Simpson pressure washer frame warranty – Simpson manufactures high-quality frames that are backed by a 5-year or 10-year warranty policy, depending on the materials used and the constructions of the frames.
- Simpson pressure washer accessory warranty – A 90-day warranty period is offered for the accessories and some of the other components of the Simpson pressure washers. The exceptions here are the engines and the pumps.
The Simpson Extended Protection Plus program offers the possibility of extending the warranty for Honda GX and GS engines, Briggs & Stratton, and CRX engines. This extension plan offers the possibility of increasing the warranty period by 24, 36, or 48 months. By accessing the Protection Plus Plan, the operator can benefit from the engine warranty for up to 5 years, according to their preference.
Simpson Pressure Washers And Their Competitors
The most important competitors of Simpson Cleaning are Generac if we refer to gas pressure washers, and Karcher if we refer to the pressure washer industry in general.
Simpson pressure washers vs Generac
Generac and Simpson manufacture the most renowned gas-powered pressure washers in the cleaning industry and it is hard to say which one is better. These brands fight for the first place, as both of them manufacture high-quality power washers that provide high performance. In terms of lifespan, however, the Simpson pressure washers are more durable as they have slightly better construction, which is portrayed in the price also.
Simpson pressure washers vs Karcher
When comparing Simpson pressure washers to Karcher power units there is one essential thing to consider. Karcher is focused on electric units, while Simpson is one of the best when it comes to gas pressure washers. Both brands manufacture reliable power washers and have a long history in the industry. Karcher is a bit older and is famous for providing cleaning units for various important buildings but Simpson rises to the high standards of the gas-powered power washer field.
Simpson Pressure Washer FAQs
1. How to winterize a Simpson pressure washer?
Winterizing a Simpson pressure washer requires the operator to mix a solution of fuel stabilizer and fresh gasoline that has to be poured into the engine. It is recommended to use ethanol-free fuel for this operation. The unit should then be run for 2-3 minutes before connecting a pump saver.
All the water from the pressure washer, hose, and spray gun has to be drained to eliminate the possibility of eventual freezing. The gun needs to be held in a vertical position. The hose should be detached from the unit and wrapping up and securing the detergent siphon hose is required.
Simpson manufactures pump winterizers that can be bought separately from the pressure washer. In the absence of a pump protector, RV antifreeze should be used through the pump to supply it with appropriate lubrication.
As Simpson uses engines and pumps from various manufacturers, consulting the user manuals for both of these components is highly recommended. If the right steps are not followed, the power washer could get freeze damage which is not covered by the warranty policy.
2. Are Simpson and DeWalt pressure washers the same?
Not really. The company that owns the DeWalt brand is called The Black & Decker Corp and has signed an agreement with Simpson Cleaning to produce pressure washers under the DeWalt label. Both pressure washer brands are manufactured in the same place, in the Simpson Decatur, Arkansas assembly line. To put it in other words, the DeWalt trademark has been licensed to Simpson. The pressure washers are not the same as the models differ but they are produced by the same manufacturer.
3. Simpson pressure washer Megashot vs Powershot, which should I buy?
The best Simpson pressure washer series is the one that is suited to the operator’s needs. When comparing the two series, the things that need to be analyzed are purpose, performance, and durability/warranty.
The Simpson Megashot series is designed for residential use, while the Simpson Powershot series is meant for professional cleaning. The Powershot models are also suitable for residential use if medium to heavy-duty cleaning is required, as their operation is accessible to DIY users.
In terms of performance, the engines of the pressure washers are the ones that make a difference. The Megashot series is powered by Kohler, Honda, Briggs & Stratton, Simpson, or CRX engines, in comparison to the Simpson Powershot that features models powered by Honda, Kohler, or Simpson.
The difference between the series’ engines is their power. The most powerful Megashot models are equipped with motors that can generate a maximum pressure of 3400 PSI at a maximum water flow rate of 2.5 GPM, resulting in 8500 CU. On the other hand, the Powershot series features models that can deliver up to 17600 CU, by combining 4400 PSI and 4GPM. The Powershot pressure washers are by far more powerful, but this is not necessarily a good thing, especially when this much power is not required.
The lifespan of the power washers in these two Simpson series also differs. The Simpson Powershot series is designed for commercial use, which means that it is more prone to deterioration, as cleaning professionals use it for prolonged periods and more often than residential operators do. This is why most models in this series are backed by a 10-year warranty for the frame, while most Megashot cleaning units are covered for frame deterioration for only 5 years.
4. Simpson pressure washer Honda vs Kohler engine, which is better?
Both Honda and Kohler engines are reliable and durable but the type of engine used makes a difference in performance and lifespan. Kohler engines are noisier than Honda ones, and Honda motors are a bit more reliable in terms of efficiency for extended use. The differences between them are not enormous, they are both part of the high-class pressure washer engines.
The Kohler engines that power Simpson pressure washers are reliable and long-lasting. Most of these power washer models use the Kohler SH270, with some exceptions. The SH series motor features a cast-iron cylinder liner and hard crankshaft, which increases its lifespan. The Kohler SH270 engine is also equipped with a low-oil shutdown mechanism that turns it off when oil levels are too low. This motor is easy to maintain and starts effortlessly.
The Honda engines used for the Simpson power washers vary in terms of models, but the most used series are the GS, GC, and GX. The GX series is designed for commercial use, while the GC series is best suited for residential pressure washers. The GX series is equipped with a low-oil turn-off system, while the GC series is not. The difference between them is also the warranty period for commercial use. Honda GX motors are backed by a 3-year policy, while the other one by only 3 months.
5. How to use a Simpson pressure washer?
Using a Simpson pressure washer should start by consulting the manual, as every power unit has different features. Some steps, however, are similar to most Simpson cleaning units. Backing away from the area that needs to be washed is a safety precaution that is not optional. Before starting, making sure that the engine and the pump are lubricated and that there is gasoline in the fuel tank is a must.
How to adjust the pressure of a Simpson power washer?
The first step is pressure adjustment. To do this, the unit needs to have pressure adjustment settings. To reduce the pressure, the nob has to be turned counterclockwise. The pressure washer can be returned to its initial factory settings by turning the knob clockwise until it becomes standstill. Not tightening the knob too firmly is recommended, as it can break and cause water and pressure loss, as well as extra costs for repairing the unit.
How to use the wand of a Simpson pressure washer?
Simpson wands are easy to use and maneuver, as most of the pressure washer models have onboard storage for the nozzles on the panel assembly. The nozzles have different colors which indicate the wideness of the spray that they deliver, which is explained in detail in this pressure washer nozzle guide.
To attach the nozzle tips to the wand, the coupler needs to be pulled back and the nozzle tip has to be inserted. After the coupler is released, the nozzle needs to be rotated to check if the tip is secure.
How to use Simpson pressure washer with soap?
Chemicals such as detergents and soaps are used at low pressure and attaching a soap nozzle is required. Each Simpson power washer is equipped with a chemical siphon tube that is attached near the high-pressure hose connection to the pressure washer pump. If this siphon hose is not already connected, it should be done before starting the procedure. The other end of this hose should be placed inside the detergent tank, after making sure that the filter is on the hose.
If the pressure washer is equipped with a chemical control valve, the output of the soap can be controlled by turning the valve counterclockwise to reduce the chemical output, or clockwise to increase it.
When the job is finished, the system needs to be rinsed thoroughly with clear water until no chemical residues are left. To do this, the soap siphon hose needs to be placed into a tank filled with clean water which has to be drawn into the system. The process needs to continue until the pump and other components are completely clean. This step is essential to avoid pump deterioration, as damage due to chemicals is not covered by the warranty.
6. How to start a Simpson pressure washer?
Before starting up the power washer, the gas tank should be filled with fresh fuel and the oil levels for both the engine and the pump need to be checked to prevent eventual damage. After inspecting all the electrical components and checking that everything is connected properly, the water hose should be attached to a water source. The air inside the system needs to be removed by turning on the water source and waiting until the water stream is steady. Now the water source has to be turned off.
While the water source is off, the wand needs to be attached to the pressure washer gun. The nozzle should be selected and attached to the wand, and the high-pressure hose needs to be connected to the gun and the pressure washer.
The water source needs to be turned on to take the air out from the system and the high-pressure hose, by pressing the trigger until the water flow is steady. After making sure that all the settings are off, the engine can be turned on.
When using hot water, the trigger should be released and the burner switch should be turned on. If the unit has a water temperature control, the temperature should be set according to needs. Depressing the trigger is required for the water flow to start.
7. Why won’t my Simpson pressure washer start?
A Simpson pressure washer will not start due to various reasons and there are some differences between gas and electric power washers.
A Simpson gas-powered pressure washer will not start if:
- The Simpson pressure washer power switch is off or broken.
- The low oil feature is turned on due to insufficient lubricant.
- The gas levels inside the fuel tank are low.
- The Simpson pressure washer motor is overheated.
- The oil or fuel is contaminated.
- The Simpson pressure washer gasoline filter is obstructed.
- The pressure washer motor is drowned.
- The engine, the gearbox, or the pump of the Simpson pressure washer is seized.
A Simpson gas pressure washer equipped with an electric start system will not turn on due to some additional reasons:
- The battery of the Simpson power washer’s starting system is dead.
- There are some problems with the battery cables.
- The contacts of the battery are dirty.
An electric Simpson pressure washer will not start if:
- There is a lack of electric power.
- The power switch of the Simpson power washer is broken or non-responsive.
- The Simpson pressure washer is overheated.
- The electric engine of the Simpson power washer presents defects or there is a wiring failure.
- There is not enough water coming through the water inlet.
An electric Simpson pressure washer will not auto-start if:
- The water supply is inadequate.
- There is build-up present in the coil scale of the Simpson cleaning unit.
- The pressure switch presents defects.
- The timer of the Simpson power washer has deteriorated.
- There is not enough inlet pressure.
8. How to remove Simpson pressure washer pump?
The first step is to remove the bolts that attach the pump to the engine while securing the pump. Most vertical pumps feature 3 bolts, with a few exceptions that feature 4, while horizontal pumps are connected using 4 bolts.
Next, the pump needs to be pulled off the shaft. If the pump is seized to the shaft, the use of penetrating oil is recommended. After the penetrating oil has met its purpose, the pump needs to be loosened up and slowly pulled off, without damaging it. The last step is to protect the engine shaft by covering it with a light layer of oil or antifreeze.
5 thoughts on “Simpson Pressure Washer Reviews – Buying Guide 2021”
If you thinking about buying a Simpson power washer think again , you might get a good price today, but the power washer you’ll have fixed every single year, bring the cost up way above other manufacturers. I’ve had a Simpson power washer since 2016 and every year that I take it out , every year it doesn’t work properly, costing me anywhere between & 100.00 and the last time $388.00 to fix. I told them to keep it. I only paid $ 350.00 brand new. Simpson also has warranty places that are way too far away from where you live. they are just another big company trying to get your buck. And giving you low quality products just simply do not last for the homeowner.
One of our team members has a Simpson power washer since 3 years and he claims it is perfect.
Maybe you are just unlucky and got a unit with a constant problem, which can happen in all manufacturing processes of all electronic devices. Honestly, I have no clue about their support&warranty locations, so I don’t have a comment on that one.
Good luck with your future purchases.
I would like to know what the yearly problems were. Carb, ignition, pump etc. Sounds like it is stored for a “long” time” before using it again??
I try to prepare it for longer storage, drain the fuel. run it until engine quits, Flush and prepare the pump with preservative, a little oil in the cylinder and pull it over. Little things like this helps.
The MSH3125-S – has a crack in the power pump, is it possible and if so where can we get a replacement for it. We are close to Ottawa, Ontario Canada. Thank you
You can check it from the simpsoncleaning.com/service-locator/ page.